Announce
Games

How do I get a tag ?

Read the FAQ !

email us
TMO Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TMO Talk » Life » So... babies (Page 6)

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: So... babies
MiscellaneousFiles

- posted      Profile for MiscellaneousFiles           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dang65:
'Little Princess On Board'

-
New Way Of Decay

- posted      Profile for New Way Of Decay           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cherry In Hove:
But the sign informing there is a baby on board is quite handy in case of a car crash as people might not necessarily notice a baby if the car has crashed and is on fire, but if the sign is there it may give them cause to look.

lol, yeah can you imagine the training: 'Right guys, if a car is in a twisted wreck make sure there are no adults in the vehicles. There might be children too, but if there isn't a 'baby on board' sign you can stop searching, kk?'

--------------------
BUY A TICKET AND WATCH SOME METAL

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that there is a size difference between adults and babies. If there is a car crash where the car catches fire, it would be quite easy to see from a distance whether there is an adult in the car. Babies however are quite often smaller than adults (as mentioned before) and so from a distance it may be hard to see that there is a baby in the car and if it is on fire, people may choose not to go close to investigate this. However, if they notice there is a sign saying "Baby onboard", it may give them cause to get closer to the car and investigate whether there is indeed a "Baby" on "board" and if they do discover this baby, they may well consider rescuing it from the flaming wreck.
McDirts
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for McDirts           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I done got me a baby, yeeeeeee-haw!
 -

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
 - posted      Profile for Cherry In Hove           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good work. Nice tongue poking out action.
sam
TMO Member
 - posted      Profile for sam           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How absolutely wonderful! What an adorable child!

--------------------
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
In memory of Alastair

McDirts
TMO Member
I found her in a pram outside the post office on the Kingsland Road.
What do they eat? She's starting to look a bit peaky, doesn't seem to like pizzas.

Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They eat baby food. There's a clue in the name.

Congratulations dude.

ralph

- posted      Profile for ralph           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thorn Davis:
They eat baby food.

Not at that age they don't. Christ Thorn...I can't believe you're going to have one of them pretty soon. Poor unborn child. [Frown]
sam
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by McDirts:
I found her in a pram outside the post office on the Kingsland Road.
What do they eat? She's starting to look a bit peaky, doesn't seem to like pizzas.

No, you swap them for another one when they get hungry. Like leaving a book on a park bench; sort of passing it on.

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

sam
TMO Member
Thorn will be a cool dad.

I just felt I had to say that.

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
I reckon Thorn will end up exactly like his own dad.
Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
So, basically, what sam said.
Thorn Davis

- posted      Profile for Thorn Davis           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given how bewildering my dad and I find each other most of the time, I think that's unlikely.

The two words I'd most readily associate with my father are 'serious' and 'responsible' which should give people some idea of the distance between us.

[ 07.04.2009, 07:16: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

McDirts
TMO Member
Hey. This is my moment here, not Thorn's. Thorn's time will come, but for now it's all about me, my undeniably cute child and what a great dad I'm going to be.
sam
TMO Member
Hey, is that really your baby? I don't come on here enough to catch all the news, even if it is nine months in the growing.

If that child is yours, then she is perfect. [Cool] Congratulations to you and her mum. A daughter? Daughters keep you straight - you are bound to be a cool dad. [Big Grin]

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

Thorn Davis

I think McDirts will ruthlessly exploit his child for the purposes of market research and that by the time the child is eight years old it will have serious development issues from being forced to play with a selection of either valueless or outright damaging prototype toys.

[ 07.04.2009, 07:18: Message edited by: Thorn Davis ]

sam
TMO Member
On the other hand it could be the collest kid in the neighbourhood, trendsetting all the latest toys.

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

Thorn Davis

Its clothes, its food, the very bricks of the child's home will be funded by the emotional and intellectual lobotomisation of Britain's children in the pursuit of a quick buck. There's nothing cool about that, Sam.
McDirts
TMO Member
[Cool]
Hasbro, LEGO, Tomy, Mattell, Bandai, my child will want for nothing in the pursuit of gender specific toys.

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
The good thing is that although McDirts will break his child through testing all the new toys, it will give him insight that other toy developers don't have so he will be able to claw his way to the top of the toy industry and when his own child is no use any more he'll be able to afford a new one from Malawi or something.
Thorn Davis

Behold the legacy of Evil.

-

Born unto the very tyrant who would seek to rob the world of innocence, imagination and creativity, and replace those sparkling qualities with covetousness, consumerism, and prejudice, the child sleeps. Rest well, little bairn, for you are born into kingdom built on greed and moral compromise and you will need your strength to resist the tempatations placed in your path by the very people who would seek to care for you. For you will one day face two diverging paths in your journey through this life, as you decide to either perpetuate the cycle of exploitation and cynicism or dedicate yourself to tearing it down, responding only to non-denominational playthings of significant educational value. Oh yes, child. Though it may seem you have no free will, though the terrible history of your forebears will weigh heavy on your shoulders, you have the power to make a better future for all of us. Will the child continue the tyranny of greed, or will it set us free? Rest now. Your destiny will meet you soon enough.

McDirts
TMO Member
chocolate baby, mmmmm mmm
McDirts
TMO Member
 -

SHE WILL PREVAIL

ralph

Am I the only one who thought they looked alike?

-

McDirts
TMO Member
Christ Ralph. You always have to take things too far, don't you? You sicken me.
ralph

Oh, lighten the fuck up McDirts. We were all thinking it.
sam
TMO Member
I don't know ralph....... *shakes head* Is it possible BM is right?

No,no. That can't be true. He'd be breaking the habit of his lifetime.

Carry on.

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

sam
TMO Member
Irrelevant fact #21 Kiss are the only so-called rock band in the world to franchise coffins.

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

ralph

quote:
Originally posted by sam:

Carry on.

lol.

McDirts is my mate...my brother from another mother. He took my post in the spirit in which it was given.

sam
TMO Member
quote:
Originally posted by ralph:
quote:
Originally posted by sam:

Carry on.

lol.

McDirts is my mate...my brother from another mother. He took my post in the spirit in which it was given.

I know. *sigh* I will never get the hang of being amusing, will I?

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

ralph

like I will?

my poor, poor wife...

Cherry In Hove
Channel 39
* Plays a sad melody on a tiny violin *
sam
TMO Member
*howls plaintively along with it*

-

[ 07.04.2009, 09:29: Message edited by: sam ]

--------------------
In memory of Alastair

This topic is comprised of pages: 6 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Moon Online

copyright TMO y2k+